YOUR BOOKING REQUEST
If you would like an appointment, please fill out the form below to submit your booking request with us. Our Reception team will then be in contact with you very shortly.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING APPOINTMENTS
Firstly we do hope you are all safe and well in these strange times. We would also like to send our huge thanks to all of you who maybe NHS or front line workers who have been looking after the sick and those of you that have been helping keep our country going while we have been in lockdown.
We now seem to have a date from the government of the 4th of July for being able to re-open our doors and so we will be making arrangements to get you all an appointment in the safest way possible.
Our way of working and our capacity to take bookings will have to be very different to make sure that all our hard work in stopping the spread of this terrible virus have not been in vain. Therefore we ask you all to please be patient with us in efforts to get you an appointment and in the strange new way we will have to operate..
Although our capacity will be much reduced to allow us to keep you all safe by adopting good social distancing we will be extending our opening times and days to offset this.
As you can imagine we have a lot of bookings to make for all of our amazing clients which will put a lot of pressure on our reception team and so we ask you all for now please do NOT call us as this will block our phone lines, unless absolutely necessary. You have now registered and we promise we will call you although it might be several days before you hear from us as we have literally hundreds of calls to get through.
For now we have also had to suspend our online bookings as our reception team have to coordinate the number of clients and their services to make sure we are all staying safe.
Here are just some of the measures we are taking to ensure your safety
1. We have created a designated path through the salon to minimise personal contact.
2. We have put up Perspex screens at our backwash area to avoid contact with the person in chair next to where you are seated .
3. We have reduced our intake capacity by 50% so that you are kept apart from other clients as much as possible.
4. Each individual client will have their own clean disposable gown and disposable towels.
5. All hairdressing equipment combs and brushes are sterilised after every client use.
6. Chairs and sections will be cleaned with sanitiser after every client visit
7. Sanitising stations will be widely available.
8. When we book your appointment we will also take payment too, as this allows us to reduce numbers of people in the salon at any one time and contact time. As you all know we would normally love to talk to you at reception before you leave but for now we need to keep that area free from congestion to help keep you safe.
9. We would also like you to know that our team will be wearing PPE equipment of face masks and gloves where needed and we have created the most sterile environment we can in order to protect everyone. Please don’t be offended if you are asked to wear a face mask until we are told it is safe to return to normal, you can wear your own or we can provide you one for a small charge.
10. For now we will serve all of our drinks in disposable paper cups although you are more than welcome to bring in your own cup if you prefer.
11. We cannot offer you magazines or papers as normal so please feel free to bring in your own or a book if you are having a colour service.
So for now, please be patient with us and we are so looking forward to seeing you all at the salon and hearing your lock down tales.
Vince and everyone at The Company Hairdressing